Blackman Middle School

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle

Registration Information

The required registration documents are as follows: 
1. Proof of residency- This is current utility bill – electric, gas or water – with the parent's name and address printed on it. If parents have not been living at the residence long enough to have a utility bill, a lease on a house or apartment will be accepted, or you can get a statement from the utility company showing you have started service at the specific address. 
*******If, as the parent or guardian of the student, you do not have proof of address in your name please visit our front office to get an affidavit packet to complete. We will give you further instructions at that time*******                
2. Tennessee Department of Health Certificate of Immunization- To get a Tennessee Department of Health Certificate of Immunization, parents should contact their child's health care provider or the Health Department. At that time, any additional shots that may be needed should be requested to meet state requirements for entrance into school and a Certificate of Immunization should be issued.
3. Current proof of custody- This only applies if parents are divorced, separated or unmarried.
Other suggested documents: 
1. Copy of most recent report card or withdrawal grades from previous school. If grades are unavailable, standardized tests scores are helpful. This is to ensure we are placing your child in the appropriate classes. 
2. Copy of IEP (Individualized Education Plan) or 504 Plan if applicable.